Saturday, January 1, 2011

I'm reviving my blog. I typically use this blog for my trips. I'm getting ready to take an awesome trip so it's time to start writing. I leave January 17th for Israel. I have checked the 2 hotels I'll be staying in and they both have wi-fi so the plan is to keep everyone up to date on a daily basis, time permitting. I am going through the process of deciding what to pack. It seems the weather will be in the 50's. That's cold enough for a coat , but not freezing. I'd like to just carry one suitcase with a carry-on. But that just gives me 50 lbs. I think I can do it, but we'll see. I have a conference call Tuesday night with the trip leader so I should have more details then. Passport is ready, don't need an additional shots than I've already gotten for previous trips. I have my tickets so Isreal here I come. I'm excited and ready to go!

5 comments:

Jennifer said...

Yay!! Hope you don't have issues with snow!!

Unknown said...

Heard you got there safely. can't wait to hear from you. Nan

The Via Colony said...

That is going to be an incredible trip!

Unknown said...

I hope you had a wonderful time in Israel. Visiting from Rachel's blog. We went there on my senior class trip from college. It was amazing.

Pat @ Mille Fiori Favoriti said...

Thnk you for your comment on my blog and the interesting information about the man walking and blogging about the streets on NYC.

Have a safe and enjoyable trip!